Sep 21st, 2016 by salesplaybook
Let's face it, one needs a REALLY thick skin if they want to go the distance in sales!
Today, we're going to go there!
We're going to take about several ways, YOU can stop taking it all so personally and even;
Keep yourself motivated at a really high level!
The Deadline Is Here!!!
We’re going to be talking about prospecting (and how to WARM it up) on September 22nd, during our How To WARM Up Your Cold Calls webinar.
Have you registered yet?
Here’s what I'm going to share . . .
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell, TODAY. Can you say “URGENCY”?
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention in the first 10 seconds. I’m also going to send you a few templates to help you along.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and, I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS.
- How to respond to typical objections like “Not interested/No need” “Have a supplier/Under contract” “Too busy”.
- How to respond to typical stalls, like “Call me back next month, next year, after the holidays, next millennium etc” “Send me your information” etc.
- How to generate, at least 3 additional phone appointment, each week.
- How to ask for access to a higher level decision maker without insulting your contact.
- 4 types of voice mails that will set you apart from your competition. I’m also going to send you the templates for these. You’re welcome!