Oct 19th, 2016 by salesplaybook
So you've connected with someone on LinkedIn . . . Now what?
What do you say?
When should you say it?
How do you get someone to respond to you?
That's what we're going to be covering in this week's episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast.
Here's what you'll gain by listening in;
An understanding of The 3 BIGGEST LinkedIn mistakes (and how to avoid them)
The First Thing You MUST Do Once You Connect With Someone
How To Create A LinkedIn Communication Map
How To Create A "3 Touch Mini Campaign"
One Simple Thing That Dramatically Increases Responses.
So go ahead and give this a quick listen.
Don't have time?
Download it anyway and listen to it in the car, on your flight etc!
Would You Like The Communication Plan I Use On LinkedIn?
Then come join us for our webinar, How To Generate MORE Leads Via LinkedIn!
We’ll be coming to you live, on a computer screen near you, this Thursday, October 20th, at 11:30 am EST.
I’m going to show you:
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself as an expert and THE Absolute BEST choice.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you! Another lesson that I learned the hard way!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to use LinkedIn groups, LinkedIn Publisher etc to create MORE opportunities.
- How to send inmails without paying for a premium membership.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule (I mean, I’m sure you don’t have all day to play around on LinkedIn, right?
The investment is only $99 and it includes;
(1) 90 minute webinar
The Recording (Sent out later that day)
2 Bonus eBooks with additional ideas
Email Access To Me to answer any webinar related questions
At the end of the webinar, you’ll have the framework, for a POWERFUL lead generation system!
Important . . .
If you can’t make it on October 20th, at 11:30 am EST, sign up any way and I’ll send you the recording by the close of business on the 20th. Watch it (like an on demand movie) at your leisure!
Sign up below. Just click the button and follow the instructions to register.