Feb 8th, 2017 by salesplaybook
Jan 29th, 2017 by salesplaybook
There are lots of choices when it come to hiring a sales coach but only one that's going to be the RIGHT fit for you!
In this week's episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast, we're going to talk about how you can weed through the fluff and the BS to make a MORE informed decision!
So go ahead and give this a listen. I have two cool downloadable freebies I offer!
And by all means, click HERE if you’d like to learn more about my one on one coaching program!
Jan 22nd, 2017 by salesplaybook
Many times in sales we talk about how to respond to an objection from a prospect.
By the time someone pushes back, it might be too late so;
Today we're going to talk about what you should be doing on the front end to;
Lower the probability of an objection!
Here’s the scoop . . .
We’re going to be talking about how you can use BETTER questions to;
- Take BETTER Control Of Your Meetings (WITHOUT Being Controlling or Manipulative)
- Gently Guide A Prospect INSTEAD Of Having To “PITCH” Them
- Create A Dialog That Is Focused MORE On VALUE Than Price
- Create More Of An “Objection Resistant” Interaction With Prospects
- Close MORE Business
There’s going to be 90 minutes of tips, tactics and most of all;
I’m NOT going to be regurgitating any of that “ask open ended questions” and “look for the pain” stuff you’ve been force fed since Day 1 of your sales career.
I’m including worksheets so you can follow along, the replay of the webinar (in case you can’t make it or you just want to view it again), a bonus eBook and;
You’ll have access to me not only during the webinar but;
After the webinar should you have any questions about the content I shared.
WARNING WARNING WARNING
This webinar will go live this Thursday, January 26th at 11:30 am EST so Enrollment Will CLOSE shortly.
So, if you’d like to join us live (or if you can’t make it and would like the replay) CLICK HERE to reserve your spot.
Episode 169 Sales Professionals DON’T Ask Questions Just For Information or Just To “Find The Pain” January 15, 2017
Jan 15th, 2017 by salesplaybook
If you're like most sales reps, you're looking at the questions you ask your prospects all wrong!
At a basic level, we're looking for information.
And yes, at a higher level, we're trying to find "the pain" but;
There's so much more that a great question does for us (and the recipient too).
When Was The Last Time You Revised Your Questions?
Come join us On January 26th, at 11:30 am EST, for our How To Ask AWESOME Sales Questions webinar.
I’m going to be sharing over 25 ideas and tactics with none of that “Look for the pain” or “Make sure you ask open ended questions” BS. You don’t need to pay someone to regurgitate that stuff!
Instead . . .
I’m going to be talking about things like . . .
- Six Questioning Mistakes That Cost You Business
- How To Create An Arsenal of AWESOME Questions (You Know, The Ones Your
Competitors Fail To Ask)
- Five Types Of Questions With Examples
- The One Type Of Question That Helps You Take Control
- The One Type Of Question That Dramatically Increases Your Credibility
- Three “Questioning Flight Plans” That Can Help You Get BETTER Results
- How To Create A Conversation Instead Of An Interrogation
To learn more, please click HERE or the banner below.
This time of year, I find myself shaking my head in disbelief that last year is already, last year!
If you've ever wondered . . .
Where does the time go?
I'm going to tell you EXACTLY where the time goes and I have to warn you;
This ISN'T going to be pretty!
The good news is that after I offer a few "oh sh*t" moments;
I'm going to offer several ideas to help you keep from defaulting to the;
Same Old Same Old In 2017
And for those of you who don't have the time to listen to this FREE sales lesson;
Make the time!
Download and listen to it in your car but;
Invest a little time so you can get the results you deserve this year!
Here's A Plan To GROW Your Sales In 2017!
On January 12th at 11:30 am EST, we're going to be talking about;
A Simple Plan To GROW Your Sales In 2017!
Here’s What You’ll Discover During The Webinar;
- 3 Automated Sales Tactics That Will Save You Time and Make You Money
- A Simple 15-30 Minute A Day LinkedIn Routine That Generates Leads
- How To Add 16 More Selling Days In 2017 WITHOUT Infringing Upon Your Personal Life
- How To Add 1500 More “Touches”, This Year, To Your Prospecting Efforts (Even When You’re Crazy Busy)
- The 5 Obstacles To Building Your Business (and what you can do about it)
- A Simple Tactic To Free Up More Selling Time
- A Proven Routine To Help You Grow Your Sales
- 10 Ways To Absolutely ROCK Your Selling Efforts
- How To Blow Off Unnecessary Meetings WITHOUT Being Rude
- The One Thing That Can Make You More Productive Immediately
January 12th, at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t make it that day? Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the replay later that afternoon!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 minute webinar
Plus 2 FREE Bonuses . . .
After the webinar, I’ll be sending you a FREE bonus PDF and a link to a FREE, secret resource page, with additional ideas, links etc.
What’s The Investment?
Click HERE or the button below to take the first step in taking control of your 2017 results!
Dec 12th, 2016 by salesplaybook
If you've ever wondered how to get a larger percentage of your client's business but;
You didn't want to go all "salesy" or have things "get weird";
This week's episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast is just for you!
I go over the top in this episode and offer over 20 ideas to help you;
GROW the business with each of your accounts!
We'll be talking more about this during our webinar this Thursday, December 15, at 11:30 am EST.
We’re going to show you:
- Where you might be in danger of losing accounts (unbeknownst to you).
- How to “WOW” your customers into telling your competitors to get lost!
- How to avoid getting “pigeonholed” as a supplier of one type of product/service and meanwhile you offer other things that your client buys from your competitors. Sucks, doesn’t it?
- How to create client visits that create BETTER outcomes for both you and your client.
- How to create a communication plan that executes way better than that “Calling to check in” nonsense.
- How to cross sell, up sell and;
- How to get WAY More referrals and testimonials.
Here’s what you get;
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Replay Of The Webinar (Sent later that day)
Bonus eBook (Sent the following week).
The investment is only $99 for this webinar.
Click HERE to secure your spot!
Dec 4th, 2016 by salesplaybook
This week on The Sales Playbook Podcast, we discuss one simple modification you can make to your auto signature, that can help you create MORE opportunities.
Oh, and it takes like 3 minutes to do and won't cost you a dime!
I have several other suggestions, on this very topi,c that I will be sharing during our How To Competitor-Proof And Grow The Heck Out Of Your Book Of Business webinar on December 15, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- Understanding where you might be vulnerable with your existing clients and what you can do to remedy it!
- How to leverage a little something/something called “Random Acts Of Coolness” to WOW your customers into telling your competitors “Thanks but no thanks!”
- How most reps leave money on the table and how you can completely turn it around!
- How to avoid getting “pigeonholed” and how to fix it if you’re already knee deep in that damn pigeonhole. Your Uncle Paul is gonna throw you a rope!
- How to create client visits that benefit both you and your client at a much higher level.
- How to create a communication plan that will keep you from saying that God awful “Calling to check in” nonsense. What are we on parole?
- How to up sell, cross sell and;
- Get MORE testimonials and WAY MORE referrals!.
To learn more, and to reserve your spot, please Click HERE.
Dec 2nd, 2016 by salesplaybook
Dec 1st, 2016 by salesplaybook
Nov 13th, 2016 by salesplaybook
Is it safe to say that it's a tad frustrating when potential clients DON'T return our calls, emails etc?
In this week's episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast, we talk about 2 ways you can DRAMATICALLY increase responses.
As a bonus, these two simple things can immediately set you apart from your competitors.
Want To Know Where To Find NEW Business?
Join us this Thursday, November 17th, at 11:30 am EST for our webinar, 30 Ways (And Places) To Find NEW Business.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- SEVERAL Places Where You and Your Competitors Have Been Forgetting To Hunt
- How To Find Potential Clients Who Have A High Probability Of Buying NOW
- 5 Ways To Stand Out And Capture A Buyer’s Attention
- 3 Ways To Use Snail Mail That Your Competitors Miss Completely
- 3 Ways To Use LinkedIn To Generate A Crazy Amount Of Phone Appointments.
- 1 Simple Tactic That Gets Potential Clients To Pick Up Their Phone
- 1 Simple Tactic That Dramatically Increases Your Call Backs
- A Totally Different Way To Use Email To Get In The Door
- How To Create A Simple Communication Plan That Helps You Get In Front Of MORE Opportunities
Important . . .
Can’t make it that day? Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the recording by the close of business on the 17th. View it at your leisure!
To learn more, please click HERE